CURRENT LOCATION: New Delhi, India

Taji

Taji
Thanks for visiting. Check out below for updates on our latest adventures. Hope to see you soon!

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Winter vacation Part 2- The iceman cometh

Vermont- snow Snow SNOW! I don't know if I've ever seen better ski conditions on the east coast. There was legitimate powder on the ground. The only draw back was that the temperature at the top of the mountain was something like (neg) 20 F. I was tempted to ski, despite just having had my eyes lasered into correction, but I didn't want them to freeze out of my head. K got in a good ski day and the rest of us had lots of fun winter activities.

Snow angels

King of the mountain. Major fun was had in the snow with Tinky and Auntie B.

We took a sleigh ride at Taylor Farm, owned by family friends. A1 has requested "Jingle Bells" as her lullaby since Christmas. You can imagine what a joy that is. However, since we were actually dashing through the snow in a two-horse open sleigh, with jingle bells, it really called for a hearty rendition.

Making snow balls


We visited an ice castle that had a twisting series of rooms, a cave, an ice slide, and a fire in the middle. There were lights buried in the ice, and epic movie type music playing. We played hide and seek, and had a ball.


Despite all appearances, A2 is loving it:) Poor baby...


No comments:

Post a Comment